Thursday, December 6, 2007

Random ranting


Isn't random ranting what blogs are for? I don't know where to start. Hershey's Kissables candy tastes like crap. It is all candy and no chocolate. I guess it would be OK sprinkled on ice cream or something.

My stupid mushroom log isn't doing anything. I got it off the Internet a couple weeks ago in hopes of cultivating scads of tasty shiitakes. OK, it does have a couple of little bumps on it that appear to be swelling. I have tried it in various locations. It comes with a little KKK-style clear plastic hood you're supposed to put on it for humidification, but that makes it look even crappier than it already does. I put a mint leaf on top for decoration; it seems to be thriving there. Otherwise it looks like a big moldy roll of toilet paper.

Well I have work to do. Yet it does not interest me. Has this ever happened to you?

No comments: